.

Interview to Mina Pelazzi

| martedì 9 febbraio 2010 | |

The photo exhibit by Mina Pelazzi has just started in the ballroom of Astral Dreams. Fashion photographer and fashion consultant, she is winner of the CCD Photo Contest (December 2009), Illicit Design Photo Contest (December 2009), Prism of Journey Photo Contest (January 2010).
Her most famous pics celebrate the feminine fascination of the true elegance.
I reached her for an interview, to let you know better her and her art.

Mo Werefox: When did you started your career of photographer in SL?
Mina Pelazzi: I bought my first studio at august and I began to take profile photos as free :) but then I couldn’t be on for 1 months. Actually I have been working as photographer for 4 and half months
Mo Werefox: congrats....so little time so great results...
Mina Pelazzi: I worked so hard..
Mo Werefox: What did you motive to start as a photographer?
Mina Pelazzi: Well, I had been working my own job in RL till I lost my health, and I had to give up my job and close my office in RL and I had to stay at home. But I don’t like to be on (SL) just for fun or chat. I needed to do good things and I began to think about what can I do in SL that will be about my skills and I love it. During that time I saw a photography studio in SL , I didn’t know that before. I had been working as graphic designer in RL for 13 years and I decided to be photographer.
Mo Werefox: Mainly women in your pictures… I suppose it’s not a casualty…
Mina Pelazzi: I have lot of pics with men but there is not lot of male models in SL, and they don’t like to be taken in photo as much as women :)
Mo Werefox: ok.... so it's just a matter of woman vanity...
Mina Pelazzi: yes, and women have more patient for that :)
Mo Werefox: the last question... What do you expose at Astral? Do you have a message to send trough you pics?
Mina Pelazzi: I have two kind of photography. I have been working as fashion photographer for 2 months. And I have lots of artistic photographs. I prefer to expose artistic works at Astral Dreams.
Mo Werefox: ok, that’s all... I'm looking forward for your exhibit... Thanks for your patience.

0 commenti: